Caught "The Waterhorse" with Gareth today. It's a great show! Crusoe(the waterhorse) is sooo cute in it's infancy(which is not for long because it grew big real fast)! Legend has it that there can only be one waterhorse in the world at a time and it can grow to as big as ten feet! The waterhorse is unisex and before it dies, it will lay a single egg. This is the story where Agnus, a boy living in WWII found the egg and parent it until it was no longer safe for Crusoe to be seen around the village and Crusoe had to learn how to fend for itself. Journey with Agnus as he tells the tale of Crusoe, the legendary waterhorse.
I think I can consider writing synopsis for movies one day! HAHA! The movie lasted for about 2 hours? A good 2 hours! I treated myself to a yummy nachoes set today! It has been a long while since I had a satisfying set of nachoes with cheese! My ideal movie snack! I don't like popcorn. Eeeks!
Went to eat Tepanyaki for dinner! But I couldn't eat much after the movie because Gareth don't like nachoes with real cheese and hence I had to finish it up(not that I'm complaining, I love it! It's just that it spoilt my dinner). Couldn't finish a bowl of rice what more the ingredients. Gareth the crusoe finished everything. Haha! Can't believe that tonight was his first visit to Tepanyaki! Well, there'll always be a first! And he was still hungry after that. Man this fella can eat a lot(looks can be deceiving). Ha!
Right so I caught my must-see today, another must-see is "Step Up 2"! Wheee~! Watching it this sat with group 12!
I wonder if you know -why is group 12 so pro-if you see us and you hear us then you really have to know-we're from group 12....
No comments:
Post a Comment