Caught Step Up 2 The streets today with the group. It's a GREAT show! Catch it! Man these people are soo talented! They can dance so well! Makes me feel like dancing also though I know I have no talent for that. Haha!
Went to MS after that with the group. I have not ben to MS in a long while and I'm glad I went tonight. The live telecast from Manila was awesome. Even though it was a telecast, the presense of the Lord was still strong in lighthouse. In fact, I have never felt a stronger presense till tonight. I'm refreshed and recharged now, after yesterday's reachgroup and tonight's MS.
Ever since my holiday started and I started working this year, I realised that I have kinda drifted away from the Lord. With too much time at hand, I lack the discipline to seek God compared to when I was short of time(back when I was still studying). Rather I indulged myself in wordly pleasures like watching shows & dramas. Hah. We have people who are addicted to gaming in this society, as for me I think my addiction is the black box. Haha! This has been my source of pleasure since young from sesame street to well many other varieties.
I'm glad to be back on track after being tired and lost for a while that made me question my existence as a leader in this church. Whoa scary. Haha! I mean I was never really sian of leading to the point of wishing I was never a leader till this year. My goodness I reject that thought in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
Oh Lord, lead me on!
No comments:
Post a Comment