Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have been treating myself to quite a few movies lately(this year). Haha I'm glad I have the freedom to do so! It feels really great to be free to do what I want right now without any 'guilt' or burden from studies. Haha! So far I have caught great shows like 27 Dresses, The leap years, Ju-no,The waterhorse Legend of the Deep and Step Up 2! I'm gonna catch Spiderwick The Chronicles next week! Yay! And I wanna catch Definately,Maybe and The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian!

Ok my job scope has expanded. After 2 days of filing, I did a little more such as faxing, photocopying and using the template in excel sheets to create new labels for the files in the office. That took me 2 days to complete and on the second day which was a friday, also my forth day of work, I was left with nothing to do for one and a half hours after completing the labels. I ended up striking papers, really. So bo liao! After finishing striking a heap of papers(I'm surprised I was able to bring myself to finish it man!) I decided to slack and not find any more work to do(not that I can find any!). Oh luckily I did because I took that time to complete my essay for uni admission. Hahah!

No comments: