Monday, December 31, 2007

What a great sunday yesterday! Made my cell write new year resolutions and I told them, write not for the sake of writing but let it serve as a reminder of what you are convicted about at the point of time in writing. I told them to keep it by their side too(well don't know if they will). I wrote some myself too(both in cell and in choir)! Service was great! Haha because I got to be in the producer room seeing how service is run for the first time! SO COOL! the switches, control and all. Haha all the time they are the men/women behind the scenes that we fail to realise and appreciate. After yesterday, I would say I really appreciate the tech team! I would like to say, keep it up for Christ! Right I was there because they had to screen my video for step up camp. I'm glad that it turned out well and I'm glad to hear that people enjoyed the video. YAY! All my hard work and effort(2 full days! 2 half days!). Haha! I think I better shapen my IT skills this coming year. I want to learn how to use Excel, Windows movie maker, Dreamweaver!

Choir practise was really good too! I was edified to see how the whole choir worshipped God yesterday! I mean usually, the choir will be just practising..you get what I mean? But they actually worshipped and I got to worship too! Really awesome!

Dinner with the music team at food junction and chilled at starbucks after practise. What an enjoyable time at starbucks really...all the chit chatting over a cup of aromatic coffee. We had jokes, mini games and loads of laughters! Games like Hai nan zi fan, um chi chi really got us all hyped up! There was this moment where we got so loud that the whole starbucks went into silence and stared at us. So malu! Haha! By the time we left, it was 11pm. What a night! =)

No comments: