Monday, December 31, 2007

Hunger camp was unlike any other camp I must say..I don't know how to put it but all I can say it's just different. God moved differently and the emotions invoked were different too! I guess it could be because of the programme? For this camp, they allocated a lot of time for us(campers) to quietly seek God and worship Him for who He is. I was really touched and ministered on day 2 where we had almost 4 hours of corporate prayer and ministering while we fasted? Fantastic I tell you! The presense of God was so strong and I'm not saying this for the sake of saying this. But my spirit really felt it! God just swept through and my innerman reacted by continuous bowing; I couldn't stop myself(till my bones ache la)! I really humbled myself that day. It was a great sight to see people praying for each pther also and I'm glad to be used by God to pray for others. For those who don't know, I have a little phobia of public prayers but I'm realy glad at how God has helped me overcome this fear by giving me countless of opportunities to step out of my comfort zone to pray in front of people, for people; Malacca camp(2006), choir retreat(2007), step out camp(2007), Hunger camp(2007). Being in the worship team for all these events has really shaped and molded my innerman! I thank God for all His guidance and teachings! I'm really seeking to hear more from Him, about His directions for my life in the coming year 2008.

No comments: