Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What a pathetic class outing today with only me, Annabel, ken and zu kai. Feels like a double date. HAHA! The funny thing is that we have other people from the same class going out among themselves at the same place(Marina Square). A planned class outing has turned out to be 2 mini group outing within the class. Nevertheless we had a good lunch together at Jack's place. Annabel ATE. This is our first time seeing her eat anything apart from fruits, water in school. Haha! She ate a whole steak, some cake and drank a cup of mocha coffee! It's really a day worth remembering and I got evidence! I took pictures of her eating and Ken took a video of her eating. HAHAH! After a good meal should be good shopping right? Haha! Annabel and I left the boys behind and we went shopping. I bought another pair of jeans but it is of a very dark shade. So now I have jeans of all shades! Haha! I bought a tee(I seldom buy tee nowadays though) and a pair of WHITE SHORTS!I finally got one and it is the last piece! Thank God! Haha! Just yesterday I was thinking about getting a pair of shorts just like my sister's white one from MNG(which she got about 2 years ago) and today I got one myself! I bought it from MNG too! MNG is having sales now so the shorts is cheap, just $23! Haha! Yay! I'm happy. Now what's left on my shopping list is a pair of havaianas. I'm eyeing one already! =)

I have had 2 days of fun and shopping. I've got one more day left!(Which I'm going to spend real wisely)I've got a lunch date!

*thoughts interupted*
I forgot about leaders conference. ARGH! How forgetfull can I be!!!

No comments: