What a great day catching up with Lishan and Kimberly today! I went to the metro's closing down sale in century square and everything is going at half price or more. It was very crowded of course and I didn't know where to go first but my heart led me to the bags section. It didn't take me long before I found something that I liked and guess what I was barely in there for 10 minutes and I walked out with a WHITE bag. HAHA! I LOVE WHITE! My first purchase of the day before meeting Lishan and Kim. After lunch, I pulled them to metro again to look at other sections and I bought some lingerie and a mug. Hehe...good buy!
We decided to go orchard, Far East plaza to look at clothes. Far East is my mall man! Almost all my clothes come from Far East. We walked from the first level all the way to the third and I didn't come out of the mall empty handed of course. The first shop that I went to, I tried this blue stripe semi-formal tube top, it was pretty and I would have bought it since it's only 20plus BUT I don't foresee myself having the chance to wear it anytime. After that I started looking around for shorts. I realised I don't possess any nice shorts that's suitable for outings. I think I tried about 3 shorts before giving up. HAHA! I like my sister's white mango shorts which she bought quite some time back. Oh man I'm still trying to find something like that..maybe I should try Mango. At the second level , we went into this shop selling nice long chains. I fell in love with the bambi, butterfly and tinkerbelle ones. I bought the butterfly one in the end..if I have more cash to spare I'll definately buy all three! Maybe next time! At the third storey, we went to COL. I have been to this shop and bought a pair of jeans and a dress(yellow one which is in my friendster pictures) before and so I went in expecting to see something nice and something worth buying. Guess what? I bought a pair of jeans! It has a nice cutting and it fits me perfectly! Yay!
Okay I'm glad I bought nice things today but that also mean that I have spent a lot. HAHA! No more shopping till end of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment