Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Stuck in school. It's our annual sports meet; colosseum today. The usual, races, game finals, cheerleading and prize presentation. The only reason why I'm stayed behind is because I had to claim and award and also to use the internet to do my geo reseach(since I won't be able to do as easily and frequently now) . I'm a MAX MERDIAN! WHOOTS! 30 POINTS FOR NAPHA! HAHA! It's so unexpected!! Really! I've never been close to a B for running, sit and reach, shuttle run since primary school I think(can't really recall taking napha tests in primary school right now). WOW! To think I ace it all this yr! What a great way to finish my LAST NAPHA TEST! WHOOTS! Haha! I've got a certificate and a badge. Hehe..alright holidays are near! I can finally catch up a bit on my sleep. Been a little tired lately..studies..church. MJ VS RJ soccer finals at the national stadium tomorrow!MJ MJ GO GO GO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment