Friday, May 25, 2007

SOCCER FINALS
2005: MJ vs VJ
Champions

2006: MJ vs VJ
2nd

2007: MJ vs RJ
The whole school went to support our beloved soccer boys as usual. This is our third time finals. It was an exciting moment for Meridians. The whole school was transported by buses in 3 waves. My class along with 16 others was in the first wave. A good and bad thing. Haha! The good thing was, our lessons ended earlier compared to the rest. Bad thing was we had to wait under the hot sun for 2 hours plus for the match between MJ and RJ to start. Thank goodness we brought snacks to munch on and for adora's idea of connect 4 on paper. HAHAA! I WON!! =p
Adora: I don't deserve the term "scheming" though. I really didn't really plan where to put my slots at the beginning. I started to plan my moves only after the paper got filled with more slots. Haha! You were not bad yourself! Diyanah was funny la..hahaha! Let's play again some day!!Though I don't mind playing the real one instead. Feels more real!

Time passes really quickly when you're doing something or enjoying something. Soon enough everybody else arrived and before we know it, the match started. The ball was kicked all over and RJ had posession most of the time. Our boys did a lot of defence and very little attack. From where I was sitted, it seem like only number 7 & 12 were attacking real strongly. They has little support from the rest of the boys and thus explanined our failed attempts for a goal.

Half time: 0-0

The next half of the match passed real quickly especially after RJ scored a goal. My heart sank. No doubt RJ soccer team is good this year. I'm particularly impressed with one player. Our boys fought on.

Beeppppppppppppppppppp
That signifies the end of the match. RJ broke out into screams, shouts and claps. They won. Final score 1-0.

We Meridians are no sore loser. We all knew they did their best and so unlike some typical crowd(jeer and look dejected), we continue to cheer our boys for a battle well fought. Meridian spirit was in the air! We all cheered and shouted and screamed like winners! We did the meridien medley and sang the school song. Oh for once I'm sure that my loyalty lies with MJ. No more divided loyalties for me.

WE~EEEEE!!!
Kambatte Kambatte MJ MJ(x2)
MJC!!
MJ we'll win the war(X2)
Who dares to mess with us will be chao da(x2)
Na na na na na na(x2)
MJ ah- ahyeba(x3)
SUAH!

FEEL THE MERIDIEN MIGHT

No comments: