Friday, May 18, 2007

It's my birthday!!

Haha what a blessed birthday I have this year. I feel so loved!!

The day before...
Had dinner with my family at soup restuarant, century square. It has been a long time since my family gather together for a meal. And it's not just because we are all living apart from each other now but even when we were living under one roof, we don't sit by the dining table and have dinner together at all. The times when we gather as a family would only be during chinese new year, birthdays and sometimes during mother's/father's day, that's all. Sad huh? But we're all used to it already. So for me to meet my family last night after almost a month of separation already makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I have seen my parents and sister before this day but not my brother. Seeing him was great. Haha!

Dinner was yummy! I ordered my own dessert! Mine was the only different one. Hehe..herbal jelly with lots of honey. Yummmm! Ooh apart from the nice and delicious dinner I received lots of other blessings too! The moment I got into the car(to go century square), my mum gave me this bag and it contain my pressies! From my brother, dad. There was a forever friends card with messages from the males in my family, 2 CDS! The LATEST UNITED album "All of the above" and another CD that has 51 songs altogether! Whoooo! Non-stop religious music all the way! My sister surprised me with a brand new wallet and a thumbdrive! I think she's annoyed with me borrowing hers all the time. I'm soo glad to have my own! I was on the verge of buying one for myself this week. Haha!

TODAY!
Left the house later today and hence I made it to school just in time for morning assembly. Received birthday greetings, handshakes and hugs from my classmates. =) What a great start to my day. After econs lecture, my class surprised by breaking into a birthday song at the atrium. There at the table was a slice of strawberry cheesecake(my favourite!). I ate in immediately.It was really good! So rich! I received more blessings today!

Here is a list of people I wanna thank:

Annabel: Thank you for the wallet girl! Haha...I'll discard that old torn wallet. You'll never see it ever again. Haha! Two wallets are better than one! Changing is not a big problem! =)love ya too girl! It has been a pleasure knowing you. I'm glad to be of help in any areas! We'll study math together like what you said today yeah? Haha!

Michelle: Hey hey! It's been great knowing you better this year michelle. Come to think of it..I don't hear you say "you got sweet?" anymore. Haha! ok I know i'm being so random. My eating buddy! When no one else wants to eat, I know I'll always have you to be my eating buddy. I think you deserve this title of 'snack queen', always munching on snacks and therefore you're able to recommend good snacks like oheya BBQ flavour, wheatables, crispy seaweed wasabe flavour, etc. HAHA!

Diyanah&Adora: Thank you for the lovely towel and pencil case! Baby pooh is soo cute! Haha! I'll definately use them. Practical stuff! Haha!

Deirdre: Thanks for your card! You're so sweet! I love you too! It has been a joy knowing you and having you in alto! A-L-T-O alto we rock the world! Alto we rock the word! Whoots! Must learn the cheer k? Haha!

Zhi Qian: I'm so surprised you remembered my birthday. Thanks for the lovely handphone accessory! It'll be strap to my phone for a long time! Good colour combination. Purple is a sweet colour!

Wilbur: Though I may not be reading any other things except my lit texts and notes, I'll definately have time to read after A levels. Loads of time in fact! Haha! To do the many things that I love to do! Will you really learn dance? Haha! Thank you for remembering my birthday every year and for all the drawings you have given me. They are really lovely and just wanna say that you're a very talented artist. Haha!

A201: Thank you for the gift guys! It's so cute! Love the cup! So classy! Haha! Just wanna say that it has been my joy and pleasure to be your CG chairperson. It has been an enriching experience for me. I hope all of us are not disheartened by our current results but let us all work hard with one goal in mind "ACE A LEVELS!". I can see that you all have been putting in a lot of effort and hey I see improvements for most of you. Looking at the block test, particularly econs. Perservere people!! By A levels, we'll all face the battle with confidence! =)

Lastly I wanna thank all those who've dropped me birthday greetings via smses: 3rd aunt,Shin Yu, Grace, Darren, Dhaschainey, Adora, Daddy, Deidre, Sylvia, Annabel, Hajar, Geraldine, Yane, Tiffany, Wei Ting, Li Jia, Douglas, Jiayi, Serene, Jackson, Noah, Caroline, Yi Ting, Sabrina, Ken, Hannah, Pearlin and Pastor Sam.


THANKSSS!!

No comments: