"Holy Spirit"
Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit
Come fill...fill this place
Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit
Come touch...touch me now
We need your touch Oh Lord
Come change our lives Oh Lord
We want to see revival in this place
Fill me Oh Lord right now
Fill me Oh Lord right now
Fill me Oh Lord right now
I pray
It is said in his word Psalm 121:5,7 "The Lord watches over you-the Lord is your shade at your right hand" and "The Lord will keep you from all harm-he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore"
"Catching me when I'm about to fall"
You're always near, you're always here
Always with me Lord, Catching me when I'm about to fall
You're always watching me, You're always protecting me
Always with me Lord, Catching me when I'm about to fall
I know I can trust you Lord
I know, You'll never fail me Lord
You love for me so great Oh Lord
I can't contain it, I can't contain it Lord
So I'm holding on to you lord
Holding on to you
Holding on to you
My Jesus
No comments:
Post a Comment