I adore
I adore you, I adore you
And there's none that compares
To your Majesty Oh Lord
I adore you, I adore you
And I stand in the wonder of your love
So beautifully written by Reuben Morgan. I'm really impressed with Hillsongs, they are able to write songs after songs and they just get better and better. What more, I realised that most of their songs centre around the same few chords which are B, C#m, E, A2, F#m, G#m, A, F#, D, C, G, E/F#. All these I'm so familiar with! Gosh! How beautiful music is!
I'm so inspired to write my own songs! I've tried and so far I've only come up with the Bridge(at least that's what I chose to call is since it's just 2 lines..Haha!! It's like those free worship moments where you just repeat the same lines over and over again?) I'm gonna use E,E sus,B,C#m,A2. I might just use E/F#. See how it goes..I'm so gonna put my heart and soul to complete this song! But anyway the bridge goes
Holy Spirit Holy spirit
Come fill, fill this place
Sounds weird? Cannot imagine how this can be a bridge? Haha!! Nvm! It's for me to know only!Haha!!!
And if music is healing for the soul, I'll definately commit myself into it. Music makes the world go round!!
Look at me Lord!! I'm gonna strive on, pull through all for Love, all for Him, all for Christ!!!
Jesus you're my best friend, you've always been, always be forever more. Man may fail me but I know you won't. Whatever that is happening that is not what I hope for, whatever that is unhappy/upsetting, whatever that is painful, God I'll remain strong and indeed I will continue to put my trust in you. I'll have to be strong for the people around whom I care and who cares for me too!
Love you Lord! *smiles*
No comments:
Post a Comment