Sparrow
Emerald
Slackers
Celsius
We had a division meeting yesterday at The Tropica Function Room. It was pretty last minute because Charity and myself only thought about it on Friday and so we only had 2 days to prepare for it. Thank God that everything went well! Preparations include booking the function room, planning of games(Thank emerald for that!) and my own preparation for Praise and Worship. All these took place on sat. As on sun itself, the division arrived only at 11.35am which was very late! That means we only have about an hour with them when we had booked the function room for 3 hours(9am-1pm)?? Oh well they have to be more punctual next time!
11.40am: Praise and Worship
Sang my song!! Well at least part of it! Haha! =) I'm glad ppl said it was nice. HAHA!
11.50am: Games
-"Bombing game"
It was very loud and noisy when we played this game. We got the four cells to come up with a group name each. Esther's cell was called slackers, Charity&Irving's cell was called sparrow(aw...nice name! Reminds me of one of my favourite song 'I will run to you'), Emerald&Mark's cell was called Emerald(HAHAHAHA!) and my cell was called Celsius(heard it was after a band?? Haha! At first it was TACK? Like what is that?HAHA!) Anyway for this game Celsius and Emerald won!!
Celsius 100 points
Emerald 100 points
Sparrow 80 points
Slackers 60 points
-"Follow the line"
Wah another messy game but it was the one that the kids enjoyed the most. Haha! Irving was hilarious! He confused group Emerald so much during the game! Haha!
Sparrow 100 points
Slackers 80 points
Celsius 60 points
Emerald 40 points
-"Can you spell it?"
What they had to was to find objects that correspond to the spelling of a word. For example "Christ", they will have to find objects that starts with C,H,R,I,S and T. C-card, H-hairband?
Slackers 100 points
Sparrow 80 points
Celsius 60 points
Emerald 40 points
12.35am: Makan! Canadian Pizza!
Well Slackers came in first, then sparrow then Celsius then Emerald. The placing really doesn't matter to me but what mattered was that everyone had fun at the end of the day. And what I took back from this was the realisation that my cell is rather united. As I was the game facilitator with Charity, I didn't had the opportunity to lead them in games unlike the other groups. They surprised me during the first game by being able to agree together and it's not just one or two shouting "Celsius bomb Celsius Bomb Celsius bomb to eg:Slackers bomb" but the whole bunch of them. They coorporated despite having a few disagreements somewhere in between the game and as it ended, they didn't make any mistake at all. Wow! They impressed me during the last game also. This game is the most challenging one of all and yet they were able to find all the items without any help in a rather short span of time. Mindy even took off her shoelace for the first word. Haha! They said their own garce!! Oh my!! I'm soo proud of them!My prayer warriors!
Emerald, Charity and I cab back to church because we were rather late already. But when we reached church, the service had not started(thank goodness!). The funny thing was the rest of the division arrived shortly after. Haha! The wonders of cabbing! Haha! =) The drama "Probably Heaven" is one of the best I've seen for salvation sun. Kudos to the dramalight team!
11.40am: Praise and Worship
Sang my song!! Well at least part of it! Haha! =) I'm glad ppl said it was nice. HAHA!
11.50am: Games
-"Bombing game"
It was very loud and noisy when we played this game. We got the four cells to come up with a group name each. Esther's cell was called slackers, Charity&Irving's cell was called sparrow(aw...nice name! Reminds me of one of my favourite song 'I will run to you'), Emerald&Mark's cell was called Emerald(HAHAHAHA!) and my cell was called Celsius(heard it was after a band?? Haha! At first it was TACK? Like what is that?HAHA!) Anyway for this game Celsius and Emerald won!!
Celsius 100 points
Emerald 100 points
Sparrow 80 points
Slackers 60 points
-"Follow the line"
Wah another messy game but it was the one that the kids enjoyed the most. Haha! Irving was hilarious! He confused group Emerald so much during the game! Haha!
Sparrow 100 points
Slackers 80 points
Celsius 60 points
Emerald 40 points
-"Can you spell it?"
What they had to was to find objects that correspond to the spelling of a word. For example "Christ", they will have to find objects that starts with C,H,R,I,S and T. C-card, H-hairband?
Slackers 100 points
Sparrow 80 points
Celsius 60 points
Emerald 40 points
12.35am: Makan! Canadian Pizza!
Well Slackers came in first, then sparrow then Celsius then Emerald. The placing really doesn't matter to me but what mattered was that everyone had fun at the end of the day. And what I took back from this was the realisation that my cell is rather united. As I was the game facilitator with Charity, I didn't had the opportunity to lead them in games unlike the other groups. They surprised me during the first game by being able to agree together and it's not just one or two shouting "Celsius bomb Celsius Bomb Celsius bomb to eg:Slackers bomb" but the whole bunch of them. They coorporated despite having a few disagreements somewhere in between the game and as it ended, they didn't make any mistake at all. Wow! They impressed me during the last game also. This game is the most challenging one of all and yet they were able to find all the items without any help in a rather short span of time. Mindy even took off her shoelace for the first word. Haha! They said their own garce!! Oh my!! I'm soo proud of them!My prayer warriors!
Emerald, Charity and I cab back to church because we were rather late already. But when we reached church, the service had not started(thank goodness!). The funny thing was the rest of the division arrived shortly after. Haha! The wonders of cabbing! Haha! =) The drama "Probably Heaven" is one of the best I've seen for salvation sun. Kudos to the dramalight team!
No comments:
Post a Comment