Went to ikea AGAIN yesterday with the leaders for this upcoming pre-speedlight camp 2006, Immerse.Emerge! Wah we waited A LOT. We missed the first bus and had to wait for about 20 mins for the next shuttle bus to come. Upon reaching as we were happily walking to the escalator, we realised there was actually a queue formed to board the escalator. It surprised us but then we found out why! It was because they were giving out FREE RED HEART PLUSHIE! Haha! All of us immediately joined the queue and got one each! Yay! Do you know if you were to buy it at the store it'll cost at least $2! Haha! Ok when we arrived at the cafertaria...WHOA there were A LOT A LOT of PEOPLE. Waited again...this time we waited for about 45 mins before we can finally sit down and eat. I ate my favourite MEATBALLS! Yummy!! Treated the leaders chicken wings. Haha! After eating we walked around. It was very enjoyable! I love ikea! I like to walk around after having a satisfying meal. I didn't buy anything this time though I must say I was tempted to buy this pack of cards. Haha I think the only things I buy from Ikea all the time are cards. Oh we went around sitting on the beds and sofas. So nice and comfortable! White is officially my favourite colour!! I love all the white displays! I dream of a WHITE house! Haha! White bed, bedsheets, wardrobe, table, sofa. Ooooh!! So exciting!! My dream home! Haha poor yane was so bored. Haha cuz we gals were like stopping every now and then. Haha! Upon leaving I went up to get another FREE RED HEART PLUSHIE! Hahaha! I felt like a typical singaporean! Haha! They gave out FREE BOTTLES OF IKEA WATER also! Haha! Yane went out and took for all of us a bottle each but then feeling and acting like atypical singaporean i went out and took one more for myself. MUAHAHAHAH! oK so here's what I've got from Ikea for FREE: 3 red hearts plushie(yane gave me his! Yay!), 2 bottles of water, one plastic carrier bag. Haha! Yay! I love Ikea!
Camp is in 2 days...Looking forward to it!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment