Friday, December 15, 2006

Yay! The camp booklet is finally done with help from my dear sister! =) The photocopy shop auntie is soo nice! Her service is good! =) I'm so thankful for her. You have no idea how frustrating photocopy can get if you don't have the patience. Fortunately she has lots of it. We wasted many peices of paper because the alignment was a little off and so whenwe folded the pages together, some words got cut off. Thankfully the auntie knows what to do and she got it right in the end. She helped me to fold the booklets also. Haha and she even asked for the cover page so that she can help to stapler for me. Oh my goodness how nice can she get? HAHA! But I didn't have the cover page with me yesterday. It's only coming in today and yup everybody will help to stapler today during the prayer retreat. =)

Yay! I've finallly finished Othello.
Yay! I've finally been to Ikea Tampines and ate my favourite meatballs, walked around enjoying looking at the displays and bought a packet of nice cards, nice bear and a nice roll of wrapper to wrap my little christmas gifts for people.
Yay! I can't wait for the camp!
Yay! Christmas is coming!
Yay! I've finally started writing my christmas cards! I'm almost half-way done! My list is SUPER LONG this year. Anybody can beat 75 cards? Haha!!!


I've got the JOY of the LORD in my HEART!

No comments: