Sunday, April 16, 2006

Another great sun! Woke up early to prepare lesson and went to main service as usual. The message today was about why Jesus is Lord. Cellgroup was alright, Joel came back. He still look sick though...hmm..kinda upset about praise and worship in cellgroup today. Cuz I had been practising my guitar in a sitting position so when I stood to play today..I wasn't really familiar with it and thus made a lot of mistakes. Sad! Man! But my sadness faded away quickly for what matters is that some of them sang with their hearts. It's not about the technical part that matters, it's the heart of worship. Served today at last(after 2 weeks). Feels great to serve the Lord. After speedlight, part of the cg(Joel, me, Dewey, Wei Ting, Shaun and Wey Jieh) went for lunch together at the coffee shop near Golden Pines for chicken chop noodle!! Miss it soo much! Had a great time chatting and relaxing(away from all the seriousness during lesson time in cg). Through this I realised that Dewey, Shaun and Wey Jieh are not ignorant about certain topics. Haha! Oh yes Wei Ting is in Alto! Found that out only when we went up to the sanctuary for practise. Haha..Dewey seemed lost in tenor. But no worries! I know they'll get used to singing their parts soon! Shaun went for his audition today which he nearly missed it cuz Doug never confrim with me that there was one and so by the time I found out it was already 4pm which is our practise time. So I had to like ask Li Jia nicely to hold one for him, luckily she did! Haha! Guess shaun will know his results soon! Next week is Doug's set, nice songs! I love the song "His love"!

No comments: