Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Went to see Joel at the hospital with Shaun just now. Shaun really surprised me when he called to ask where we could meet to go to visit Joel together after I merely asked him to go with me if he could. Found out a lot about Shaun today, I saw another side of him which I never see before and I'm touched by his concern for Joel. He lives all the way in Hougang and had to rush down taking bus 72 to meet me at Tamp interchange which takes about 30 mins. Besides that, he still had to take the bus back home after we returned to Tamp. I reached home at 9pm like that and him? 10 plus? I'm lost for words. I never thought Shaun is so thoughful and all that..really ashamed of myself for having formed a different image of him. Really thankful for God to give me a chance to know him more and to be able to have someone to accompany me to see Joel. What a long journey there and back. Almost 1 hour to go there and come back to Tamp We boarded the bus at around 7pm and reached Eastshore at about 7.32pm. We found the ward in no time and realised that both his parents were there. Haha..I called him before we went in to make sure and guess what? I think I called him at the wrong time because he was at the toilet. I think our visit surprised him! We got him a bottle of crysanthemum tea and a football issue newspaper at the interchange before we made our way there. Joel looked real pale and weak and he's on drip! OMG! That gotta hurt(needle poking into his hand and all that...) He's not vomiting anymore but still having diarrhea. Meanwhile I hope everyone who knows him including the cellgroup is praying for him. Heard that he could be discharge tommorrow. Good for him. =)

No comments: