Saturday, April 22, 2006
Went back to Junyuan yesterday for it's 7th Speech and Prize Presentation Day. Guest Of Honour was MP of Information, Communication and the arts, Mr Yatiman Yusof. Went back to receive the distinction club award for getting 4 distinctions and cca award for service to the prefectorial board from 2002-2005. Through yesterday I realise how happy it is to be able to come back to school with a little glory. At least I've achieved something. The Malay dance did great job last night. The chinese dancers..well I must say they've moved away from the traditional red dresses and fans. Haha...The choir improved too but of course there's still room for improvement. Guitar club..hmm..I dun know about that...bad sound system again I guess as they didn't sound strong. Congrats to all prize winners yesterday! Really admire Nurril, she's the president of the 1st student council(the next batch of exco after mine, prefectorial board dissolved), 1st sergeant of NCC girls and top 10% in the level, top in her class and best in combine sci(chem and bio). How great can she be? She's able to handle both areas really well. She's one good example of a successful person! Of couse, all the best in her O levels this year! Ooo I also found out who the new president and vice-president are. Hmmm..kinda unexpected though! Haha!But good for them, all those in the excp(12 of them). Looking at what I've witten so far..I can't help but think that deep down I do miss Junyuan even though the words coming out of my mouth contradicts. Mixed feelings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment