Thursday, January 05, 2006

My second entry for the year of 2006! Haha..started school on the 3rd of Jan like any other students except that I enter the school as a freshman. Natually there is orientation for us. It is a five day thing and today is the 3rd day. WAH! So exciting la! Though some of the games are not really fun because of the huge number of people but nevertheless I had a lot of FUN so far. My league is Animagus and my team Addax. Thoughout these 3 days, I gotta know mew people including reunions with liqin my childhood friend, Wen Jun my ex church friend. Shannel, Carmen and Shu Hua(church peeps) are also in VJC. Besides making friends, I have learnt cheers too! Both league cheers and college cheers. I love college cheers more because afterall we are all victorians and not Vahalla, Icis, Chronos, Thor, Osmoze, Razzle, Inferno of Animagus people. I know my class already, I'm in 06A14, taking geo, lit, econs and math. I know that my decision of not taking TSD is right even though lessons have not started yet. TSD is very time consuming and since my english is not very good, I will suffer if I take TSD apart from GP which also test on the level of one's english. Anyway here are some cheers!!


Glory glory animagus(X3)
1st time: just say
2nd time: clap and say
3rd time: clap, stamp ur feet and say
4th time: clap, stamp, nod ur head and say(nobody nods! Haha)

Clap your hands and stamp your feet
Shake your asses to the beat
1-2-3-4
We've got more than you can sore
5-6-7-8
We;ve got more than you can take
A-A-A-A(X3)
One more time!
Say A-A-A-A(X3)
A.....ANIMAGUS!

COPYRIGHTED

No comments: