My first entry of the year 2006! Haha..it's 12.04am right now. Went out the whole day yesterday. Shopped around in orchard with my sister. Met my cousin in town. Followed her to buy something. After which we walked to paragon. Saw this cute little boy playing drums outside paragon. OMG! He's so talented! It would be so cute and nice to see this boy playing for our church! Haha..Anyway I bought what I wanted to buy yesterday which was a khaki pants and a sport shoe. The sport shoe is not some fanciful coloured ones but just a plain white one because this shoe can easily match any unifrom. Yup. Wanted to buy a pair of pony sneakers actually but the design that I like doesn't look nice from the top and the other that I also like is nice but look kinda like a school shoe(too much white). I'm gonna miss the freedom that I had during the holidays but I guess all these has come to an end.
12.13am
No comments:
Post a Comment