Saturday, January 07, 2006

WOW WHAT A GREAT MASS DANCE WE HAD YESTERDAY!!! I went back to bathe and changed into a new outfit before heading off to suntec for the dance. Waited like 18 minutes for a friend. I was damn anxious and impatient at that time because I was under the impression that it will start at 8pm and by the time we reach suntec, the dance would have already started. BUT God was good, He enabled us to be there and what more the time for the dance was postponed due to the rain. HAHA! Well the rain stopped for a while then rained again then stopped. Luckily! After the rain stopped, we started our dance. Oh how much fun it was! Though I don't know my steps very well but hey nobody knows! Why? Because we were dancing around the fountain at the top where people at the bottom cannot see how our hands and legs were really moving. Anyway I saw a few well good-looking guys. Haha mostly from my own league only lah..no chance to see other leagues' hunks! Haha! Oh well..shouldn't be going "gaga" over cute/good-looking all the time. Monday will be the last day of orientation 2006. Aw...nevermind lloking forward to the real school life anyway! When there's fun there must also be hard work. Yup. =)

No comments: