Friday, January 13, 2006

Lessons started officially on wed with Econs tutorial then a lecture. Oh my goodness I don't understand econs la! I was totally lost during the lecture on both wed and thurs. Surprisingly I understood today's tutorial. I think I prefer tutorials than lectures. Geo was okay..have not gone in depth yet. Same for lit. Anyway I think I should be able to cope with the others except econs for now and math in the future. Heard that H2 math is quite challenging and difficult. I just hope that I can manage my time wisely. Pretty busy lately. Leadership in church, school, chingay performance which I joined(kinda regret though). The rehearsals are pretty tough for we rehearsed in the sun! Like TODAY! SO HOT! CAN'T OPEN MY EYES PROPERLY LAH! Then there's another rehearsal tmr from 10am to 12pm. So I have like 8 more rehearsaks to "look forward" to before the big day. Oh if only it will end soon but that means the release of O levels results is drawing near...


OOOooO scary...

No comments: