Monday, January 09, 2006
Today is the last day of our orientation. We went to east coast for our sea carnival. Played about 4 games in total: Dog and dirt, daddy long legs, sand burial, take cover(photo-taking only) & tug of war!! The salt water opened my wound again. Haiz..nevermind. Well there was this point system in the games again but we don't care! Haha! After orientation Animagus went to Plaza Singapura to have lunch. My team: Addax and another team ate at cafe cartel where another ate at Ajisen and another at pizza hut. There I found out that 2 ogls are IPs and they are a year younger than us. OMG! I can't tell and it's so awkward lah..all along I thought they were older and here we are asking them for permission to go toilet and stuff. Now that I know..wah..the feeling is different already. Yupp lessons start on wed. I totally forget my A math already..time to start revising again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment