Monday, January 16, 2006

So tired! Today is the second longest day of the week. Tomorrow is worst! Until 5.35pm. Anyway my day started off with math tutorial and through that I realise how slow I am in math. *Opps* After that was math lecture then chinese. Oh man we were made to form 25 cheng yu and I also realise how lousy my chinese is compared to the rest in my class. Most of them scored like A1s or A2s and me? B3. Aiyo..I must really work hard for all my subjects, cannot afford to slack even for these first 6 weeks. Math lecture was alright, we are still having revision(indices, surds, log). For lit we watched "Black Hawk Down". It was kinda boring. I don't really fancy war shows. But she showed us the show for a reason which is to understand more about war poetry. Haha..I ate twice today, spent only $3 on food. YAY! Hmm...can't make up my mind regarding which CCA/s to join. I thinking between:

1)Drama(core)
2)Pet and Animal Welfare Society(PAWS)
2)Bizclub(wed, 3-5pm)
4)Harmonica(Mon,5-7pm)

Haiz..still wished that I was in choir. VJ's choir is super strong and good lah! However drama is also good, got a gold at the previous central judging. Same for harmonica. Yup looking forward to O level results, hoping to be part of the victorian family for good!

No comments: