Had breakfast with my sister today. Left house late and so had to rush through breakfast. We ate Kway Chap. Very nice! Haha..luckily I manage to reach church 5 minutes earlier to prepare for lesson. Kenny led praise and worship today. So much better than me! I really need to learn how to conduct a proper and better p&w session. Today is also the last day on the lessson of gratefulness and also our last day with all the them. As usual, some were noisy and some quiet. I'm just glad that God was with me the whole time when I was teaching, it was Him who put words into my mouth. Anyway after that I met up with my previous cg for speedlight, "The Noise We Make". It was nice though I must agree that many people including myself do not know what to do(whether to sing along, clap,etc) until the last song where Douglas asked the congregation to sing along. Yup, we all wore the cg shirt! So cool! "If you did not see Him, it doesn't mean He's not there, God" "One cell one passion on christ" "Certified as citizen of heaven, expiry date not valid, Serena" Haha...this shirt is copyrighted k!! Yup all thanks to the designers of this shirt. Went for choir practice today, we practiced for 1st Jan service. The songs chosen are nice! I love ALTO!! Haha..I'm so glad God put me there to serve Him. Yup just finished 3rd day's devotion. However I'm clueless about the 2nd day's one. Aiyo..how?! God help me!!
ALL FoR ChRisT cAmp is only A daY aWay........
No comments:
Post a Comment