Friday, December 16, 2005

WOW! I actually got into my dream JC! Haha..Didn't had a peaceful mind this week knowing that the posting results is drawing nearer each day. Now..I can finally have a peace of mind but for a short while only I guess considering I still have the real O levels results to be revealed to me. Only then I shall just enjoy my stay there. Even if I were to be kicked out I guess I shall just have to accept it knowing that God has other plans for me. But if I were to stay..I will work hard to achieve good grades for Him for He has made it possible for me. In all give thanks to Him. Indeed I feel this verse is really meaningful :
Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
I have been asking the Lord to let me get into Vj and by His grace and mercy he has answered my persistant prayer. I admit I did have doubts after I pray and seek Him and I'm guilty of it. But then God was still so good to me, he answered my prayer. "My daughter, have faith" I can just picture Him saying this to me. Yup.

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy one
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His son

And now let the weak say "I am strong"
Let the poor say "I am rich
Because of what teh Lord has done for us"
Give thanks

No comments: