Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Came back from All for christ camp today! Mixed feelings. Yup. Though I do not feel very emotional about this camp unlike speedlight camps where I would just cry in my room when I reach home. Haha! I also don't know why! I guess I miss the kind of life during speedlight camps. All for christ camp has really help me to mature a lot spritually. We had to really prepare for this camp such as planning devotion and makong the group tags. Planning devotion is one of the hardest for me BUT I'm glad that God has helped and guided me along that when I speak not from my own flesh but through the Holy spirit. I'm thankful to be given the opportunity to lead and through this camp I realised that I love children! And I really wish to be the one who is there to love and to teach them about the Word. Of course all glory goes to God alone. My group TOUCH really bonded on the second day. Haha..had a hard time to get them to be open with one another but gradually they did and I'm glad. Night walk was fun cuz it was so dark! Haha! The games were fun too! We won and lost. Those who lost have to face consequences such as being sprayed with shaving cream, white paint or shampoo. Sweet! Love the supper yesterday! Field cooking! All in all the camp is really fun even though I go there as a leader and not a camper. Next week is Conviction in Action (CIA) speedlight camp but I'll not be going because camps are really draining and I need all my strength and rest to prepare myself for school nect year. Yup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment