Monday, August 08, 2005

Sad sunday

Today is such a lousy day. Today is totally different from yesterday. Cellgroup started as usual, with Louisa and Denise with ur after like 3 weeks of absense? Even Dominic was here today! Haha..he too was MIA for quite some time. Anyway though I described yesterday as a fun and happening day, there was aunhappy situation yesterday that affected today itself. A quarrell broke out which leads to many of us feeling down and out. I really don't understand how a cellgroup, once happening and alive is now plunging down in the deepest pit. WHY?! People are taking breaks from cg and speedlight or leave the cg totally. Our numbers fell from 24 to 21 with an average of 12 people attending cg every sunday. It seems like the joy of being in a cellgroup is gone and we are just going to cg every sunday to show respect to our leaders. Sunday has become so mundane, 9am main service, 1.15pm speedlight, 3pm-4pm lunch, 4pm-6pm ministry. This goes on and on and on. Now, I'm on a break, so I have 2 more hours to study every sunday. Well..I just hope that our cg can pull through and I hope that the dispute between the 2 parties will end peacefully and that he will not quit the cell. Afterall the reason why she is so angry is because she place high hopes on him that one day he will emerge as a leader.

To him:
It you are reading this, please do not give up on the cell, your leaders, yourself and God. I've been through this before. Probably what you can do is just pray feverently and do not give up on God.

No comments: