Monday, August 08, 2005

Festival of Praise!

Yesterday was Festival of Praise!!! Anyway, we reached the indoor stadium at 3.30pm only to find that there's already a long queue of people waiting. So sad! I thought that we would be able to get good seats but in the end we were so far away from the stage. Hmm...sometimes I wonder whether it's really worth the time and effort to queue early. I mean I heard from my friend that her friend and 2 others lined up at 5pm onwards and manage to sit at the centre area! Oh man! So unfair! Hmm...well on a lighter note, the whole praise and worship was awesome!! We sang songs like Salvation is here, one way, Hallelujah, Take all of me, All I need is you, King of majesty, What the world will never take by Hillsongs. History maker, Majesty, etc by Delirious. I prefer Hillsongs frankly speaking, they are less noisy and their lyrics are more meaningful. Too bad Marty Sampson, Joel Housten and Reuben Morgan wasn't here for this year's FOP. Haiz..but at least Darlene was here! She rocks! She's so full of God's love! Yup after FOP, Rachel, Charlene, Tiffany,Vera and myself walked to Macs to have our dinner. Tiffy and I bought nuggets student meal, Rach bought milo and fries( I think ). As for Charlene, Tiffy/Rach forgot to buy for her and so Charlene ate our fries instead cuz the queue was still long and Tiffy's parents want to go off soon. Tiffy's parents were kind enough to send all of us back. By the time I reached home, it was 12 midnight already. So tired! Still had to bathe and all...plunged into my bed immediately after I bathed. Haha...what a comfortable sleep I had. =)

No comments: