Monday, August 15, 2005
A new start
Today, though our numbers are small but hey Karen, Wilbur and Wei Chong showed up! So glad that the dispute and misunderstanding is over but that doesn't mean that we have no more problems. We still do. One problem is the failure to keep our people. Like what I said, our numbers are declining. Though they have their reasons like studies and all but who knows deep down they have another reason. I believe the reason is that cg is not very interesting. Cg is not dynamic enough! But if you ask me how to resolve it, I honestly don't know how. Have more praise and worship? No, cuz many of us are too shy to sing out long and go into deep worship. The lesson? Well, judging from the attitude that we give in speedlight, I don't think we are hungry for the word. I feel that the real deep reason for such things to happen is all pointing down on us, individuals. It's because we individuals are not having a close relationship with God in the first place. I admit this myself. But nevertheless we are trying to improve and move on. We've treshed things out today and the followup team will start their duties starting this week. I hope through all these there'll be some improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment