Friday, April 01, 2005

Excos coming together

Had an exco meeting today. The feeling of everyone having turned up for the meeting is great considering what I've been doing all this while. We talked about discipline, inplementing rules, the new exco, duties. I've to admit that I didn't know how to start the meeting initially. Though I've prepared what I want to say but I don't know how to put it through. That's my problem. I have things that I want to say but I don't know how to say it out. But I'm glad that the meeting was fine, soon I don't feel awkward talking already as everyone is contributing. The meeting lasted for about an hour which is longer than I expected it to be considering that I'm the one sorta called and suppose to host for the meeting. Yup, I can see that everyone of us(exco) are sprinting to finish the race, to give our last before we step down. As for me, the barrier between me and the board is broken knowing that friendships are rekindled. I guess I'm very affected by how people view me which is bad...I really hope for the best of the board and may the new president be a better leader than I am..

No comments: