Okiez...I slept at 3am today and woke up at around 10.30am? Haha...I did went for the dinner last night and I'm glad I did. My cousin cheered me up in no time. She's so funny. The food was delicious, there was black pepper beef, tofu, kang kong, teriyaki chicken, king prawn, etc. Those that I've listed are those that I ate. Wow they're all my favourite food, all these were accompanied with jap rice. Yummy! I love jap rice cuz they are soft and sticky. Keke...the restuarant is Izumi by the way. It's located near the Singapore river. And you know what? People are making use of this holiday season to qiao za. They are selling 3 party poopers for $10 and one for $4. Rediculous! After a splendid dinner we went over to my aunt's place where I watched the remaining 15 mins of American idols home for christmas. Haiz...so sad I wasn't able to watch all of it. It must have been nice isn't it? Too bad they don't include 1st runner up. Haha...I would like Clay to be there singing. Funny how I supported Reuben during the competition and later Clay after the contest. Well come to think of it, Reuben is not really hot in the news. I hope this doesn't happen to Singapore Idol, Taufik because I seriously think that he is better. Hmm..have been watching tv and writing the remaining christmas cards today, that's why I slept late. Oh I've counted I have written a total of 33 cards! The most I've ever written. Also in the morning my dad I went to collect the cg's log cake. Had a hard time finding the shop. We were in the right way at first then we weren't sure so we went to the opp. lane and then we were lost. I had to bother Li Jia alot of times to give me directions. Very sorry about that. But the satisfaction my dad had for finding the shop in the end calm his nerves. You can imagine how infuriating it is to get lost on the road. Yup the cake looks good and Li Jia gave me an egg tart as a treat. So nice of her. It was good. Yum Yum. Haha..I watched A boyfriend for christmas again because I can't take my eyes of the main actor. He's soo cute! Haha..kz gonna go off soon to make a treat for you guys tomorrow. Byez!
No comments:
Post a Comment