Wow today has been a day of giving and blessings. I gave out almost every card I wrote except for a few who didn’t come today like Jun Ting, Rachel, Kenneth Thomas, Wei Chong. Why?? Our of the four, the first 3 have been missing for quite some time already…I was hoping that they would come today cuz it’s the second day of Christmas!! Hmm...Oh we had log cake, drinks and gist exchange!! OoH OHH Joel is SUPER generous!! We were like only required to bring a gift that is at least worth 5 bucks but he brought 3 and it must have cost at least $40 lor! Ok he said “This is for a girl (a bigger one) and this 2 are for guys (smaller ones but not that small)” So ya I was thinking hmm…o...kk. Then when it was time for the gift exchange, Wilbur got the girl one and Charlene got 2 presents that are meant for guys. I asked if Joel mind if there are labeled as one ya so that’s why Charlene got both. Guess what is in all 3 gifts?!! The girl one is a forever friends bear!! I want one of those!! Argh! Why didn’t I get it? Haha and the other two are billabong wallets. So po fei! Really pei fu ta. Yup so after cg we went to church for praise and worship after which we left for woodlands. We didn’t have lunch b4 we went so you can imagine hoe starved we were. But I managed to grab a bite b4 the drama starts and ate a bit after service. I ate a bit from Andrea and my sister. How nice of them to offer me part of their lunch. How I got home? By taxi. Again Andrea was soo nice to offer us a ride home. She’s really soo nice. Haha… I mean I’m not very close to her and all but what happen today seem as if we knew each other fairly well. Haha…Okiez so what am I doing now? Juggling with blogging and TV. Ah…today is officially Shu Hua’s last Sunday service. I’m gonna miss her but no fret I can still see her at tuition. I also am waiting for my dinner, very hungry. Come to think of it, I never had a proper meal this whole day. I ate log cake for breakfast, popiah b4 service and a bit of rice from Andrea and my sister. So sian now…dreading school. From tomorrow onwards I really have to start studying because I have only a week left. Tome really flies. Haiz…but a new year means a new beginning. I better make sure I get rid of my bad habit: laziness or else…the consequences would be terrible: bad results for O levels cannot go JC.
No comments:
Post a Comment