Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Eve

It’s Christmas Eve today. I wonder what everybody’s doing. As for me, I’m coop up at home doing…nothing but watching television all day. I watched MVP qing ren at 11am and A boyfriend for Christmas at 3pm. I’m sure most people are now enjoying themselves except some like people like me. You know the funny thing is I chose to stay at home and be a loner. I do not feel Christmas right now in fact I’m feeling down and out. I know it kinda contradicts my previous entries about how I feel Christmas in the air. I don’t know what’s gotten into me, really, I don’t. I guess it’s because I’m lonely and so long for a white Christmas where there is snow, lots of snow, presents, loved ones around you, a big party…This would be my ideal Christmas. I also feel unappreciated. I washed the clothes, dishes and bought dinner form the coffeeshop for my family and I never hear a single thank you. In fact on the way home with dinner, my mum called to ask me whether I had bought dinner already. I told her yes I had and she said aiyo your aunt call us out for dinner. This meant that my effort to go buy dinner for them is all for nothing. I thought that maybe our whole family could spend the night together. But then my sister had to go out, and now my father, mother and brother are preparing to go out to meet my aunt and cousins for dinner. Should I go? That’s a question that I will have to answer in due time. I miss my sister…

No comments: