Thursday, December 23, 2004

Home

Well I've been at home the whole day writing christmas cards. Really! Ok la not the whole day cuz I only started writing at say around 12.30 liddat till yup..now. This goes to show that I out in effort and sincerity when I write my cards! Haha...so you guys who are receiving one from me better appreciate! Haha..joking joking. But still ya do keep it la. I kept all my cards and letters you know. I keep them in a powerpuff girls box that Bella gave to me for Christmas last year. Of cuz it does contain something, a towel that I treasure alot. I've been looking through the box which contains all my fondest memories. Every letter, card, wrapping paper, camp booklet and anything small that can be placed it in. Instantly I am filled with warmth and I felt loved. I thank God for all the people in my life. I'm listening to vocaluptuous now, it's a nice cd.You should consider buying it. I bought it last year at Heeren with Shu Hua. I remember we were walking around Orchard and she was helping me to choose a gift for Bella's birthday. When we entered Heeren, melodious accapella filled our ears. We were instantly drawned to them. Wow..I tell ya...hearing them life was great. Well that was last year and I hope this Christmas would be an unforgettable one for me.

No comments: