Monday, December 15, 2008

So many good things happened to me this year(feels like i'm typing the last post of the year but no this is not)! I just feel like giving thanks, for a place in uni & taking the course of my choice (yeah tough in smu but ohwell), for carrying me through the first semester (even though I didn't get like As or any A for the matter, I still wanna give thanks because I know I have put in my best and I believe that no matter the grades I'll get in future semesters be it good or bad, I'm in His hands and He will make my path straight! AMEN!), for bringing the whole planning of W.A.N.T.E.D camp to a successful execution, for bringing my cell closer (I'm really glad that we're spending more time with one another now, though it's not the whole cell but it's a step taken to fellowship more), for you.

No comments: