Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Woke up at 3pm yesterday, having slept at 2am plus. Wow. That's 12 hours of solid sleep! Hahaha it's amazing how my body clock has adjusted so much(to be more like a sloth). But I must say, sleeping is such a joy! Guess what was the first thing I ate? Bear in mind it's already way past breakfast and even lunch. I ate 2 slices of cake! One slice of strawberry cake given by the group of 5 who came to my house yesterday and a slice of chocolate cake given by my cell. I have yet to eat a slice of my blackforest birthday cake! Shall eat it today! Yay I love cakes!

Didn't do much yesterday because I pretty much slept through the day already. Waited for 3 hours plus before heading to Grace's house to bring her family to the dining place where my family and hers have a long anticipated dinner together. Finally! It was a belated birthday dinner for me not to mention for Grace too since her birthday falls on the same day as mine except she is 4 years younger. Dinner was sumptous! There were crabs, cereal prawns, BBQ chicken, tofu, fried noodles, green veg and a pot of I don't know what. A satisfying meal!

Next, we invited them to out house! It was their first time! They had a fun time with puppy! Hahah! Puppy was so happy because he received so much attention!




This is the loving family that took me in for 3 months when my family was on the move. I thank God for them!

No comments: