Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm 19 years, 1 hour and 40 mins old.

How does it feel? Nothing much but I'm really happy with this year's celebration!

12am++ wishers: Deirdre, Joel, Grace Dimmick, Lijia, Darren and Yane
Thank you for remembering!

My cell did something real SWEET this year! I'm soo touched! They actually gave me my very own Black Note Book; pictures of themselves with messages! Their sincere messages really touched me deeply. Some have progressed from just 3 lines to an entire paragraph! Hahaha I like long long long messages! Wheee~ Thank you thank you my dear cell! I'm really blessed to have all of you! Love you all!

Met my sister for lunch after cell because there was no other time that I could meet her after prac due to her programme. We had lunch at pizza hut!

Was late for prac. Practised was as usual! Had to solo this song that goes to high at the pre-chorus which never fail to leave me breathless hence I go so soft. Bleh.

Dinner with Charity, Alvin, Salome, Jonathan and Rachell Kee after prac at LJS. Charity treated me to a LJS meal! Thank you gal! Went home after that because I felt tired and dirty(I needed a nice shower!).

Was watching AMI and suddenly Puppy barked uncontrollably. I knew that someone was at the door. Guess who? Not just someone but a bunch of ppl! Charity, Alvin, Salome, Jonathan and Rachel dropped by! How they found my house? They asked around and got Shu Hua to call me to ask for my address. Wah so sneaky. I didin't expect it al all! Hahaha! They sang me a birthday song while breaking into a dance. So cute anf funny! At the end of the song I was presented a birthday cake. You know what, this year I had the most cakes! Yummy! Love cakes! I'm touched they came all the way here just to spend the remaining minutes of my birthday with me. Thank you guys!

Overall, it's one memorable birthday celebration! Family dinner tomorrow!

No comments: