Worked in Paragon today! Shermin was on MC and so the paragon counter was unattended until I came in an hour earlier to tend it(12.30pm). Despite being known as 'Ghost Town'(Metro in Paragon), I'm glad that I opened bills today. Miraculously! Haha I opened 3 bills, sold 4 products! Yes! Haha..God is good! =) The kenzo counter in paragon is much nicer and there's a comfy sofa to sit on. Hehe I spent most of my time sitting down since it was really quiet the whole time.
RANTS
The toilet is located at the forth floor and I'm at the second floor. Wahh!! I must think twice before going to the toilet even though it's relatively quiet. Haha! I always have this fear that customers might come when I'm away.
The security auntie was being difficult.
Auntie: "Sign here and here" *points to the 2 big books
Auntie: "What's inside here?" *points at my pencil case
Serena: "Eh..my stationaries?"
Auntie: "Show me"(checks)"No you cannot bring this in. Only transparent bag then can bring in. You have stationaries at your own counter. You can bring in pens but not with this bag."
Serena: "orh.."*sulks
Auntie: "What's this?"*points at my ipod
Serena: "My ipod?"
Auntie: "No you cannot bring this with you. It's radio right? Cannot bring in"
Auntie: "You cannot bring water bottle"
Serena: "HUH? orh okay"(packs bag and hands it over for keeping)
Auntie: "Everything inside? You can take your handphone and wallet with you but everything else must put in your bag"
Serena : *nods
Auntie: "Where's your radio? I want to see. Later you cannot find, lost then come blame me. Let me see."
Serena : *feeling frustrated(because it was already 12.46pm and I was not at my counter yet)
*opens the bag once more
Auntie: "okay. Please read the rules there. Know it"
To cut the long story short, she actually asked me to read it twice! Wah long winded that woman.
Okay, there's a waterpoint so that explains why we don't need our water bottles. But I'm sore about the stationaries part because I don't have my colour pens with me to draw/scribble to pass time. Haha! There's this communication book(aka diary) at the kenzo counter where the kenzo girls will rant inside. Haha! Hilarious! I wrote my first entry today! Haha!
It was so COLD! FREEZING COLD!
Yeah back home! Gonna sleep! Next stop Centrepoint! Meeting Shu hua for dinner and movie after work! Wheeeee...!
No comments:
Post a Comment