- Takashimaya
- Centrepoint
- Paragon
- Raffles City shopping centre
Takashimaya: Easy security procedures, rather laxing security measures(at least I'm able to bring in my pencil case!! unlike centrepoint & paragon!), nice friendly colleagues(Kanebo international promoters, covermark promoter, hush puppies promoters, cashiers), nice food, many potential customers!
CONS: Stocks not updated, in a dilema about what to eat sometimes
Centrepoint: Friendly colleagues; especially this guy from Hugo Boss. (Haha! He accompained me throughout my shift, cracking jokes with me and in turn I suan him.), ample coloured pens(so I don't need my stationaries!)
CONS: Must stand throughout my shift(6hours), toilet is on the second floor(I'm on the first), security checkpoint on level 6(must climb all the way up!)
Paragon: Nice comfy sofa to rest on, communication book to rant in to pass time, unlimited water supply from the waterpoint(where I can even mix myself a warm drink to keep myself warm), ample stocks(which means I can give what customers want without having to turn any of them away)
CONS: Security auntie, cold, toilet on 4th level(I'm on the second level)
Raffles City: EH....
CONS: Stocks not updated, toilet on the 3rd level(I'm on the first), no chair to sit on, no customers!
No comments:
Post a Comment