Monday, January 21, 2008

A whole NEW working experience in Robinsons. The skin care counter is much more organised, the display shows a wider range of products BUT eveything else is not good. Firstly, the stocks are not replenished for some products! So inefficient! Secondly, my area was so quiet! Bad sales today. *sigh* I still prefer working in Taka where I'm so familiar with the whole procedure, where I recognise those familiar faces I have been seeing for the past four days, the toilet nearby, the staff office being so accessible and friendly people in Taka. Do you know I had to take the cargo lift all the way to the 3rd floor just to go to the toilet?! In Taka, staff are allowed to use the same toilet as customers. Boy am I glad to come back to Taka tomorrow(6-10pm) though I wish I could work a little longer say from 2-10pm? I mean the fact that I have to travel all the way there just to work 4 hours? Okay, I should just take the time to rest more as I'm very tired from 3 consecutive days of 8 hour shift. I stood throughout the 8 hours for the past 3 days and now my right heel is feeling the pressure. *ouch*

No comments: