Thursday, January 17, 2008

My first day of work(16th Jan); DRAINING. Why? I had to stand for most of my 8 hours of shift(one hour break in between). AND I had to learn about ALL the products MYSELF when I'm supposed to be TRAINED of BRIEFED about them. I was baffled and lost, I felt like giving up and almost cried to tears because I felt I was thrown into the sea and I had nothing to cling on to, to keep afloat. Well I was given a handbook and there I had to learn everything on my own for my own good. My senior merely asked me to browse through but she and I know that it's super important I know the products but she's just too lazy to teach me or she just want to watch me 'die'. Argh! I got bullied. She took an hour and a half of lunch and upon returning, she asked to be excused for a smoke. She just threw every responsibility to tend the store to me the moment I got there. She had this laptop that she keeps using(msn) and me? Kepping a lookout for customers(mind you I was still blur then). I got more familiar only toward the evening and I'm proud to announce I sold two products(a cleanser & perfume) in her absense! HA! How's that! I'm gonna be working this job till end Feb.

No comments: