Friday, December 21, 2007

Just got back from camp committee meeting/christmas party! Haha so fun!(I meant the party. lol)I love taboo!!! I wish I could play it more often! Haha taboo is a great warm-up game to get people all high and excited. Yup we got all hyper in no time. I think that was my forth time playing? I want MORE! Haha..wah then there was gift exchange. Getting a gift before the meeting gave me a headache man! Haha I had such a hard time la..when I heard how people around me got their gifts already and I have not, I panicked like mad. Luckily, luckily, my sister gave me a great idea(okay it's great to me because I don't mind receiving it see!). There at the last minute I got a starbucks voucher! Yay so altogether it was starbucks voucher plus a cadbury milk tray! Good eh! Lucky Lynn! =p There this is how my day is spent! What a memorable day!

No comments: