Saturday, September 22, 2007

What a great day today! Met Tiffany for lunch and to hunt for my book, 'Pride and Prejudice' because the other one is falling apart. Found it at Kinokuniya! Thank God! I'm quite unfortunate to have to get another one considering that I will only be using it for 2 months? Ooh well...at least I found it(exactly the same version! Very crucial!)! After which we went shopping at Far East Plaza(by far my favourite shopping venue). I didn't buy anything for myself this time(though I very much wanted this beautiful wallet!). Oh I'm still contemplating whether to get it because I have a wallet that's still rather new and a new wallet that was given to me that I have not used it. But how I love that wallet I saw today! It's a white, flora one! I've taken a likign for flowers lately(don't know why). Haha!

Miracle Service was great today! It has been quite some time since I last went. I'm very ministered by the sharing. A take away point from the sharing: unforgiveness blocks out God's blessings in your life. That hit me. Not that I am very aware of unforgiveness in me but when I think about it...yeah if I can still remember all those times when people hurt me, the fact that I could remember just shows howthere's still unforgiveness in me(be it great or little). It was then I set in my heart to really forgive and FORGET. Afterall what is the point in saying you forgave but you still remember right? I mean God said in His Word that once he forgives, he forgets. So yes, shall do just that! I feel so peaceful now, it's like a burden lifted out of me and that I have truly laid my cares at the foot of the cross. I'm glad I made a point to go MS.

No comments: