Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Spent my day sleeping and reading Pride and Prejudice. Reading it for the 3rd time already open my eyes to more things once again(of course reading notes and essays written by students helped me in my analysis as I read the text). It's so funny how Austen uses irony at times in the book. I had a few good laughs particularly at the part when the omniscient narrator says "Little had she dared to hope that so much love and eloquence awaited her there". Ok you'll only unerstand why it's funny if you know the context. Go read the book! Haha! Well I'm not an avid reader I must admit but I think my interest for books have grown ever since I took lit. What's stopping me to read up more is the lack of time(considering how I read rather slowly). I think I'll read more after my As! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment