Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Went out with Charity after lunch to Chinatown. I was so sleepy on my way to meet her at dhoby ghaut. I was nodding my head off the train but I'm glad I perk up when I see shops all around me. Haha! I had enough energy for4 hours worth of shopping! Oh dear I think I'm becoming a shopaholic. I have done 3 days of non-stop shopping. I think I could have continued if the day never turns dark. Haha! I bought another pair of shorts(white with black vertical stripes). I bought another top which was on sale, it's a earth colour bubble spaghetti top. I bought 2 other flowery tops on the streets of chinatown. Today's spending is the least among the 3 days. I think I shoud go out with Charity more often because she 'manages' me. I can be an impulsive buyer. HAHA! I need to learn the art of bargaining too! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment