Thursday, May 31, 2007

We finally had our long waited treat yesterday, 3 months after the CNY event took placed. Haha! We had our lunch treat at seoul garden, tampines mall. Yummmy!! It has been a long time since I stepped into seoul garden. Come to think of it, I have been there only 3 times in my whole life. Haha! The food was good! I ate soo much! Guess what makes the food even tastier is because of the company.We all wore our 'DEAREST' shirts. Haha! DEAREST 1: Serena DEAREST 2:Zhi Qian DEAREST 3:Raymond DEAREST 4:Zulhilmi DEAREST 5:Derrick DEAREST 7:Jin Kai. Only DEAREST 6 didn't turn up. All in all it was a nice gathering. It's thoughtful of the teachers to give us this treat. Haha...and one of the teacher happen to be my lit teacher. Occasionally we'll talk a bit about school work but other than that...it's anything under the sun. Phew! It's stressful to talk about school work! Haha!

I'm on the move again! I'm at my cousin's place now..will be staying here for a week and I'll be moving back to my friend's place again. O I feel like a wanderer....home sweet home??

No comments: