Thursday, March 15, 2007
Gosh I'm really tired..have been waking up early and turning in late every night. How much more can I hold on? And it's not like I have been in super mugger mode. Of which I'll never associate myself with! Hate the word 'mug'! Hate it when people use it to call someone. Have been hearing "muggertoad!" "You mugger ah you!" from the people around me and I can't help it but to get turn off by them. My productivity level has been somewhat low...all I have been doing is GEO. Nothing but GEO. There's so much to cover for that! Testing everything since last year? I really want to do well for geo this time considering the amount of time and effort I put into studying for it, classifying my notes into neat comprehensive tables for all my lecture note, one by one. I guess I have been pretty distracted as well, thinking about things that has been happening in my life. First, a strained friendship, then the issue of moving house, the cellgroup(Oh Lord send revival to my cell! To speedlight! There needs to be a radical change!). After getting a grip of myself and coming back from thinking about all these....MARCH BLOCK TEST loomed in my head and I realised "Oh another day is gone..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment