Do you know that Jesus came and died for you and me?
Do you know that His love abounds for you and me?
If you say you know it, come on and proclaim it
Say you love him
*Yeah*
I love Him
*Yeah*
The Lord is my light, the stronghold of my life
The Lord is my shepherd I shall ot be in want
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I fear no evil
*Why?*
For He is with me!
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I fear no evil
*Why?*
For He is with me!
Suddenly remember this rap that I've come out with for last year's Immerse.Emerge! Well...like what the last verse say we should not fear for He is with us.
"Be Strong and courageous. I will never leave you nor forsake you" Says He
Do you know that His love abounds for you and me?
If you say you know it, come on and proclaim it
Say you love him
*Yeah*
I love Him
*Yeah*
The Lord is my light, the stronghold of my life
The Lord is my shepherd I shall ot be in want
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I fear no evil
*Why?*
For He is with me!
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I fear no evil
*Why?*
For He is with me!
Suddenly remember this rap that I've come out with for last year's Immerse.Emerge! Well...like what the last verse say we should not fear for He is with us.
"Be Strong and courageous. I will never leave you nor forsake you" Says He
No comments:
Post a Comment