I've written 94 cards this year! Phew! Haha! I'm glad I was able to finish! This is my most yet! Haha! The drama God's Presents was good! I think dramalight has recruited many talented people after the old batch of dramalighters left(Eugene, Michelle, Auntie Sharon, Auntie Agnes, Yu Kuan, Wei Qiang, Karen, Rebekah, Annabella and myself). Well of course there are some who still remained till today like Steven, Fabian and Terrence who were involved in this year's drama. People like Fabian and Terrence are so good that they have been promoted to directors. Haha! These people are simply great to be used for God's glory! =) I kinda missed my dramalight days but I guess I can give more to choir than dramalight I'm happy to be in choir! =) I received cards too! I love receiving christmas cards! Haha! More than any other cards(eg birthday cards). Haha! Yay! Went kenny rogers yesterday, ate my favourite beans and roasters wings! Yum yum!
Well christmas is not all about giving and receiving cards, going for parities but it is a remembrance of the birth of our dear Lord Jesus Christ! Happy birthday Jesus! Let us not just remember Him only on christmas but let us remember His love, goodness and works He has done everyday of our lives! Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment